LITNET CERT is the Computer Emergency Response Team of LITNET networks
The main purpose of the team is to handle security problems such as computer security incidents.
- Fields of operation:
- computer security incident response: investigation, coordination
- incident detection, prevention
- All organizations connected to LITNET network
- AS2847 and AS5479
- Working hours:
- Monday – Friday
- Time zone UTC+2/UTC+3(summer)
- RFC 2350-compliant LITNET CERT description.
The signature document. The document is PGP-signed with the team key.